Instructions for use
1. User needs to find the appropriate charging tip for their mobile device. Responsibility for using the correct charging tip relies solely with the user and Quickcharge accepts no responsibility for the user selecting and attempting to use the wrong charging tip.
2. User needs to plug their device into the charger and wait for the red light to be illuminated before inserting coins.
3. User needs to slowly insert coins into the Kiosk. The cost for a 10 minute charge is A$2.00, which will be accepted in the form of 2 x A$1.00 coin or 1 x A$2.00 coin.
4. The charge will be delivered to the device over a 10 minute period, during which the green light will be illuminated. Once the red light becomes illuminated, the user may remove their mobile device. Please note the user is able to remove their device at any time during the 10 minute charge period however this is not recommended.
5. If your coins get stuck in the kiosk, Quickcharge Media will reimburse you the amount. Please see the vendor for a refund. If the vendor refuses to refund your money, Quickcharge Media Pty Limited will refund the money upon request from you. Quickcharge Media can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
Loss or theft of device
Quickcharge Media Pty Ltd accepts no responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged devices during the charging process. The user is solely responsible for the security of their device and in using the kiosk, does so at their own risk. It is recommended that the user remains at the kiosks while their phone charges.
Use the Quickcharge Kiosk according to the following safety instructions:
• Do not remove or attempt to remove the kiosk from its fixture
• Do not rock the kiosk
• Do not remove or attempt to remove the charging tips or power supply cord
• Do not cut or attempt to cut the charging tips or power supply cord
• Do not pour liquid onto or inside the machine including on charging tips and/or the LCD screen
• Do not open or try to open the rear of the machine without written consent from Quickcharge Media Pty Ltd
• Do not come into contact with the tip of the charging lead
• Do not force coins into the kiosk. The kiosk will accept A$1.00 and A$2.00 coins only
Quickcharge Media Pty Ltd will not take responsibility for any injury to a person(s) or damage to a device(s) as a result of a breach of the aforementioned safety instructions
The terms and conditions set out below ("Terms and Conditions") govern your use of the quickchargemedia.com.au website ("Site"). By using the Site, you must accept and abide by the Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions, you are not permitted to use the Site and you must refrain from using it.
The site is owned and/or operated by Quickcharge Media Pty Ltd ABN 54 139 272 218 ("Quickcharge") and its related bodies corporate.
If you have any complaints or questions regarding the Site or the Terms and Conditions then please contact us.
Quickcharge reserves the right to make changes to the Terms and Conditions which will be effective once they are published on the Site. You should revisit this area of the Site regularly to check the Terms and Conditions.
Use of the Site by You
You agree to only use the Site to view and access its Content for personal use and only as permitted by the Terms and Conditions. You are responsible for all equipment and software used to access the Site.
You must not:
• use the Site directly or indirectly for any activity which breaches any laws, infringes a third party's rights, is unlawful, or breaches the Terms and Conditions;
• use the Site directly or indirectly in a manner which is false, misleading or deceptive in any way;
• attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Site or use another person's name, registration account or password;
• create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of a message;
• tamper with, hinder the operation of or make unauthorised modifications to the Site; or
• knowingly transmit any virus or other disabling feature to the Site.
To the extent permitted by law, Quickcharge and its information contributors and associated service providers exclude all warranties, including without limitation, as to the to the availability, accuracy, completeness, currency or reliability of the information or services, including services of any third party, that are made available via or referred to on the Site.
Quickcharge does not investigate or endorse any agency or private users who advertise or use the Site. The availability of information through the Site does not constitute advice about the appropriateness, value or suitability of any particular transaction or course of action nor does it constitute any recommendation or endorsement by Quickcharge to you to enter into any contract, transaction or follow any course of action. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all Content provided through the Site or on the Internet generally.
In no event will Quickcharge (or their respective officers, employees, agents or advisers) be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you or anyone else in reliance upon any Content contained on or omitted from the Site, including any Content that is incomplete or superseded.
The Site and Content available on it are provided on an "as is" basis and are summaries and Quickcharge reserves the right to change, add or remove any Content on the Site without notice. Quickcharge makes no warranty that the Site will be free from viruses or any kind of malicious code whatsoever.
To the extent permitted by law, all implied warranties, conditions and representations about or in relation to:
• the Site;
• information, documents, software, text, graphics and other material displayed or available or contained on the Site ("Content");
• the goods, services or products made available through or referred to on the Site;
• the availability of the Site; and
• your use of the Site,
The Site may contain links to external sites. Those sites are not part of the Site and, unless otherwise indicated, are not under Quickcharge's control. No link appearing in the Site and no external site linked to the Site is endorsed by Quickcharge and no responsibility is taken for material on them. You agree that by accessing any linked site you are doing so at your own risk and you agree to fully indemnify Quickcharge against any liability arising out of your accessing any linked site.
Username and Password
It is your responsibility to keep any login or password you are provided with (if any) safe and secure. If there is any activity undertaken with your login details then you are responsible. If you think that your details may have been used by someone else then you must notify Quickcharge as soon as possible. You must also change your password immediately. You agree to indemnify Quickcharge against any and all claims arising out of your failure to maintain the confidentiality of your username and password.
If any credit card payments are made on the Site, those payments are processed by an independent third party service provider. You consent to disclosure of relevant information about you to that provider on a confidential basis. If you wish to obtain further information about the provider, then contact Quickcharge in accordance with the Privacy Statement.
To the extent permitted by law, Quickcharge excludes all liability in relation to those payments and the services provided by that third party.
You acknowledge that your use of the Site and associated services may be subject to interruption or delay. Due to the nature of the internet and mobile phone communications, Quickcharge and their service providers do not make any warranty that the Site or services will be error free, without interruption or delay or free from defects in design or engineering.
The compatibility of this Site is not guaranteed for all software or hardware of users.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by, and construed in accordance with the law in force in New South Wales. The parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the court exercising jurisdiction in New South Wales, and any court that may hear appeals from any of those courts, for any proceedings in connection with these Terms and Conditions.